Covid-19 RT-PCR test including FIT TO FLY Certificate (£65-£135)
We can test for current infection of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) for clients who are planning an international trip. Get your swab and fly! Book with us!
- Certificate accepted by the following destinations Spain, France, Ireland, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Romania, Cyprus, Dubai, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, Thailand, Pakistan, India, and more!
- Please click here to check your Entry Requirements.
GUARANTEED SERVICE OR MONEY BACK IN BURNLEY from £65 Next Day and Same Day £85
All Certificates are issued from 6pm-Midnight on expected day. For the Same Day appointment please book your appointment in Burnley before 11:00am.
GUARANTEED SERVICE OR MONEY BACK
LONDON BARKING DALSTON SHEPHERDS BUSH from £90-£125 Next Day & £115 -135 Same Day
Saturday Appointment> Certificate issued Sunday
Sunday Appointment> Certificate issued Monday
Monday Appointment> Certificate issued Tuesday
Tuesday Appointment> Certificate Issued Wednesday
Wednesday Appointment> Certificate Issued Thursday
Thursday Appointment> Certificate Issued Friday
Friday Appointment> Certificate Issued Saturday
All Certificates are issued from 6pm-Midnight on expected day.
Please book online RT-PCR Test click here
- Our Certificate/lab reports are accepted by all airlines including Jet2, TUI, Turkish Airlines, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Easyjet, and more!
- Weekend Bookings
- Fast Professional Reliable service from trusted reputable CQC REGISTERED Doctors clinic
- Swabs carried out by our competent Doctors, Pharmacists, trained Health Care Assistants.
- Check out our reviews!
- Lost your Home kit in the post? To avoid disappointment don’t rely on mail order kits, instead book with us
- Left it too late? Inquire about our Express Premium Service
- We are UKAS ACCREDITED ISO15189, CE Approved, listed on Government website/GOV.UK, UKAS accredited private provider, CQC registered Laboratory Real Time PCR TEST (RT-PCR TEST)
- Our fee is all inclusive (certificate/report, express courier, clinic swab)
Please note it is your responsibility to check the individual travel requirements of the airline and destination you have chosen to fly to. Some Operators and Countries require a Covid-19 RT-PCR test (SARS-CoV-2) within a certain time frame of flying i.e. 72 or 96 hours.
Monday – Saturday : 9:00 – 17:00
Sunday : 9:00 – 13:00