What does the Just-Health’s doctor say about cupping?
“I’ve been offering Cupping Therapy to many patients. I’ve used it therapeutically for many Musculoskeletal injuries, from tendinitis to repetitive strain injuries to hamstring strains. I’m surprisingly pleased with how many of my patients including sportsmen are asking for repeat treatments. and come back for further sessions.”
“I have noticed with individual patients to name a few it has helped with acne, back pain, detox, lowering cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, weight loss, and also with low mood”
“I continue to see so many good responses, my treatment practice has grown immensely since the Olympics! It’s the “new” treatment for sportsmen and weekend gladiators.”
“If you are seeking the more aggressive or intense form of Cupping utilising movement, a good sound knowledge of physiotherapy and medicine is required by the practitioner.”
“Cupping has its benefits. I tend to focus on sportsmen, MMA fighters in particular and their return to play or improved performance enhancement. My personal focus is to try to achieve return of active motion and quicker healing times with Cupping. Other patients prefer to use Cupping as a way of relaxation and for religious reasons.”
Dr S Ansar
Terms and Conditions
Just-Health Cupping only performs Cupping after providing a detailed pre-treatment consultation with a competent person, Usually a qualified NHS Doctor/pharmacist or Hijama practitioner. In any event all initial consultations are all authorised by a qualified medical doctor to ensure your health is our utmost priority.
All patients are provided with written aftercare advice.
All patients must complete a consultation form, read and have understood the Pre treatement and after care advice leaflet. Only when all patients concerns have been addressed and where necessary the medical doctor has authorised the procedure to be safe will cupping take place.
– You must not rely on Hijama or Cupping as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or any other professional or medically licensed healthcare provider.
– If you have any specific questions about any medical matters or you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should consult your own doctor or other professional healthcare provider. – You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of your Cupping /Hijama treatment.
– All patients are responsible for discussing their own suitability for Hijama therapy, with their licensed medical healthcare provider. If you have not done so and choose to proceed with Hijama treatment, you must assume responsibility for any medical risks arising thereof.
– Females should not undergo Hijama therapy if they are pregnant.
– Children under the age of 18 cannot undergo Hijama without informing their GP first.