Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Just Health collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you purchase a service.
Who we are
SSYNS Ltd t/a Just Health is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Our full details are:
This website, www.just-health.co.uk, is operated by SSYNS Ltd t/a Just Health
Name or title of data privacy manager: Y Jaleel
Address: Just Health 156 Colne Road Burnley BB10 1DT
Tel: 01282 936900
What personal data do we collect and why
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Full medical records obtained from your GP surgery and associated medical information. Including but not limited to Your General Practice Details, Name of GP, Name of surgery, Surgery address, Surgery telephone number, Surgery email, Firearms Officer, Their name, Office address, Office telephone number, Office email, Your medical records, Your full set of medical records, Any specialist letters, Copies of the old record cards, once known at ‘Lloyd George’ cards, We do not keep or hold your records for Private Driver Medical services, Private Medical records.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details. Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How we use the information we collect
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to in the following circumstances: Where we have a legitimate interest to respond to your enquiry, Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter / have entered into with you, Where we need to comply with any legal or statutory obligations, Where we have your consent to send you marketing information.
Who we share your data with
Your medical records will be reviewed by qualified medical reviewers who are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your records as part of the requirements of GMC registration. For Firearm Medicals the consent form and medical report will be sent to the Police who’s processing your application. We may share relevant information as part of our Statuary requirement with your GP such as Advising your GP to add a Marker on your Medical records for Holding a Firearms License, a Discharge letter for using our services (Good Medical Practice), We do not share your data with anyone else. We would take your consent for sharing such data in line with Good Medical Practice and GMC Confidentiality Guidelines.
How long we retain your data for
We will retain your records until you inform us that your application has been completed or for six months, whichever event occurs first. Electronic records will be deleted. We will retain your Application and Consent Form. The consent form and medical report will be sent to the Police, please contact your Firearms Officer for further information on how long they will retain your records for. For Private Medical Services, We hold your records for 40 years
What rights you have over your data
If you have contacted us by any means, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitors to our website
Our website uses a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect data and statistics about website usage and behaviours such as what pages are visited. This information is processed in a way which does not identify anyone and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- Right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to erasure if you’d like us to delete any personal data we hold about you
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Right to data portability to have your data transmitted to another controller
- Right to object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or make a subject access request please contact us by emailing Info@justhealth.co.uk
Third party links
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently and provide basic functionality such as remembering preferences or filling out forms. They are also used to provide information and insights to the owners of the site that help to improve performance and offer a better user experience.
Internet browsers typically accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies.
These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. The information collected includes number of visitors, pages visited and time spent on the website. The information is collected by Google Analytics in aggregated and anonymous form, and we use the data to help us make improvements to the website. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Click here for more information about Google Analytics and your privacy.
Please be aware that some cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. If you disable these cookies in your browser, parts of the website may not work correctly. For more information about cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
How to contact us