Just-health’s COVID 19 rapid test identifies the body’s response to coronavirus after the onset of infection, and gives a qualitative yes/no result within 10 minutes.
Benefits Of Our COVID-19 Rapid Test Cassette
- If you’re wondering whether you’ve already had COVID-19 or not, our test can help.
- Significant time and cost saving over lab methods
- Results within 10 minutes
- Identifies infection even in mild or asymptomatic cases
- Assists in the control of viral transmission
- Screen anywhere
- Ideal as a triage and screening tool
- Accuracy of 97.8% (IgM) and 99.6% (IgG)
- Easy to use and read, with no specialist equipment required
About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that can affect your airways and lungs, caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus.
This infectious disease was unknown until the recent outbreak which originated in China in late 2019. At time of writing, cases of COVID-19 continue to rise daily across the globe.
The most common symptoms associated with COVID-19 are fever, tiredness and a dry cough, but symptoms can take up to 14 days to appear so it is difficult to know if someone has been infected ahead of these conditions appearing. In the meantime, infected people can spread the virus unknowingly.
As per the current Government and NHS advice, use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- You feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- Your condition gets worse
- Your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
- You can use the online NHS Coronavirus service here.
About Our COVID-19 Rapid Test Cassette
This test is CE marked for Professional use only. Implementing rapid screening for COVID-19 has huge time and cost savings when compared to laboratory screening, and will help to control the spread of the virus by identifying infection rapidly and accurately.
The test cassette is easy to use, needing only a finger-prick sample to function, much like a blood glucose test. FOR GROUP BOOKINGS, CORPORATE CLIENTS, WE CAN TRAVEL NATIONWIDE TO YOUR PREMISES. EMAIL US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND PRICING at: