Fit to Fly Certificate without in-house testing are provided from £75.
Anyone travelling from the UK who has had a POSITIVE COVID 19 test may be able to travel or will be exempt from self-isolation (in select countries only) provided that it is more than 14 days and less than 90 days since the confirmation of the result of their test.
We provide a certificate confirming recovery from COVID-19 that may be used to travel if accepted by your destination.
Proof of test result, time swab taken and Identity will be needed in order for our Panel of doctors to authorise and issue a fit to fly certificate. This can be emailed to you the same day, upon payment. Please read our FAQs
Steps to follow for Certificate only Bookings-
- Please email the following documents to our Head Office (Email : email@example.com):
- Proof of PCR Swab COVID 19 Report / Result
- Proof of time and date the swab was taken (ie pre booked appointment details, this must be included otherwise we cannot assist)
- Photo ID ( Driving License or Passport)
- Proof of Address ( Driving license, Utility bill, Council tax letter, Bank statement)
- A member of the Just Health team (Clinician) will check your documentation and authorise your certificate.
- Once your certificate has been approved we will send you an email:
- Acknowledging that your certificate is being prepared,
- Requesting you complete a COVID 19 questionnaire,
- Requesting payment into our business account.
- For all Certificate only requests between 8am and 6pm we aim to email you the certificate on the same day before 11pm. For Out of hours requests the Certificates are emailed the next day
- If you need your certificate within 2 hours of approval or urgently or Out of Hours an additional £25 fee is payable. Please contact us for urgent requests on 07510052410 .