Fit to Fly Covid-19 Certificate Vaccine Passport without in-house testing are provided from £75.
Anyone travelling from the UK who has had both doses of the vaccine, and arrive at select countries may require a Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate more than ten days after the second dose. Other advantages are you will no longer be expected to self-isolate.
We provide a certificate confirming you have had your vaccine for COVID-19, this may be used to travel if accepted by your destination.
Proof of Covid-19 vaccine administration and identity documents will be needed in order for our Panel of doctors to authorise and issue a fit to fly certificate. This can be emailed to you the same day, upon payment. Please read our FAQs
Steps to follow for Certificate only Bookings-
- Please email the following documents to our Head Office (Email : firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccine administration (Proof of date and type of vaccine administered ie Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Moderna)
- Photo ID ( Driving License or Passport)
- Proof of Address ( Driving license, Utility bill, Council tax letter, Bank statement)
- A member of the Just Health team (Clinician) will check your documentation and authorise your certificate.
- Once your certificate has been approved we will send you an email:
- Acknowledging that your certificate is being prepared,
- Requesting you complete a COVID 19 questionnaire,
- Requesting payment into our business account.
- For all Certificate only requests between 8am and 6pm we aim to email you the certificate on the same day before 11pm. For Out of hours requests the Certificates are emailed the next day
- If you need your certificate within 2 hours of approval or urgently or Out of Hours an additional £25 fee is payable. Please contact us for urgent requests on 07510052410 .