Need a Doctor for a HGV Medical? PCV Medical? C1 Medical? Taxi Medical?
We have Medical Clinics Nationwide including Lancashire, Yorkshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Midlands, Greater London :
- BURNLEY, Preston, Walton Summit, Blackburn, Great Harwood, Wigan–Bolton, Lancaster–Morecambe
- Manchester, Oldham, Bury–Pilsworth, Rossendale, Worsley, Wythenshawe, Crewe.
- Liverpool Edge Lane, Southport, St Helens, Warrington
- Bradford, Leeds, Brighouse, Keighley CrossHills, Halifax, York Harrogate Pannal
- Wakefield, Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Goole, Pontefract.
- Birmingham, Dudley, Leicester, Northampton, Boston
- Harrow, Shepherds Bush, Edgware, Tottenham, Croydon, Barking, Orpington, Wimbledon, Romford
Parking available. Easy access . 15 min slots
Book Now click here
We are a nationwide medical clinic offering a wide range of Driver Medical Examinations by GMC registered Doctors.
Ring 01282 936900 to book appointments
We offer MEDICAL assessments on account For GROUP, CORPORATE OR BLOCK BOOKINGS TO LARGE COMPANIES, HAULAGE FIRMS, TRAINING SCHOOLS.
Click below for more info regarding your medical:
- Photo ID.
- Your driving glasses/contact lenses & prescription.
- Details of any ongoing medical conditions.
- Prescription medications that you are taking.
- DVLA STANDARD D4 MEDICAL FORM.
The examination will only take around 15-30 minutes. It includes an eye test, Blood pressure check, physical examination and BMI Check. For your D4 HGV PCV LGV Medical you will be asked by our Doctor, questions about the following topics:
- cardiovascular system including high Blood pressure.
- endocrine system such as diabetes
- musculoskeletal such as back pain.
- neurological such as stroke
- psychiatric such as depression.
- Alcohol and drug history
This medical assessment is performed by our GMC registered Doctors at Just Health clinics.
To Complete this medical you need to be assessed by a doctor who is registered with the general medical council (GMC). The Eye Test is also included at no extra cost.
D4 drivers must have medicals as follows:
- At first application of your provisional Category C1 (7.5t), C (rigid) or D1 (minibus), D (bus) licence.
- When you turn 45 you will need to do another medical followed by one every 5 years after that until aged 65.
- when you turn 65 you will need a medical every year.