HGV Medical Just Health Burnley 156 Colne Road Burnley BB10 1DT
HGV and Taxi Medicals for drivers in Lancashire, Manchester, Salford, Middleton, Bolton, Bradford Leeds, St Helens, Warrington and more. This location is great for urgent appointments as there are always plenty of slots available. Burnley is
We provide nationwide coverage on our HGV Driver Medicals. Completed by our doctors, who are experienced in providing you with HGV Medicals, simply book yours today.
Burnley is a town in Lancashire, England, with a 2001 population of 73,021. It is 21 miles (34 km) north of Manchester and 20 miles (32 km) east of Preston, at the confluence of the River Calder and River Brun.
The town is located near the countryside to the south and east, with the towns of Padiham and Brierfield to the west and north respectively. It has a reputation as a regional centre of excellence for the manufacturing and aerospace industries.
We have Clinics Nationwide including Lancashire, Yorkshire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Midlands, Greater London :
- BURNLEY, Preston, Walton Summit, Blackburn, Great Harwood, Wigan / Bolton, Lancaster / Morecambe
- Manchester, Oldham, Heywood, Bury Pilsworth, Rossendale. Worsley,
- Liverpool, Lodge Lane L8, Merseyside. Southport
- Bradford, Leeds, Brighouse, Keighley, CrossHills, Halifax, Rotherham
- Birmingham, Dudley, Leicester, Northampton, Boston
- Harrow, Shepherds Bush, Edgware, Tottenham, Croydon, Barking, Orpington, Wimbledon, Romford
What’s Involved in a HGV Medical?